Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Will McMahon's RV be owned by Camping World?

Rumor's floating around on the blogs of "McMahon's RV Consumer Warning" suggest that McMahon's RV is currently, or soon-to-be, under the ownership of Camping World.

From Aussie Spec US Caravans:

A customer of mine told me he went to McMahons yesterday , April 14 th and there was a guard on the gate who told him that they were closed and had been taken over by Camping World , owned by Marcus Melonis

From Anonymous:
 I was scheduled to do a walk thru and they called me and said camping world was buying them and i had to wait to do a walk thru.. OK that is fine however i have to take delivery as i am taking the rig on planned vacation.. Now i find out what really happen and i will not be able to get my trailer and they cashed my deposit weeks ago so now at this point i am stuck with them.. fight to get my deposit back or wait it out and see what happens and if i actually get my trailer.. Very sad

No comments:

Post a Comment