Saturday, April 12, 2014

I looks like McMahon's RV might be going out of business?!

Over the past couple of days I have been hearing some rumors that McMahon's RV is the defendant in a ~$30 million lawsuit, and will almost certainly be shutting it's doors. If true, this is a real win for all things good. I, like many of you reading this blog, only wish that this happened earlier, before we were suckered in to doing business with these thieves and cheats.  If anyone has more info on this, please comment. And add links if you have them. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I have had my rv there for three weeks to complete my due bill from a rv i just bought. I received a call today to come pick up my rv and they could fix any of the items on the due bill after I was told they were approved to be fixed... I am very mad and don't know what I can do to get my due bill completed..does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my rv there for three weeks to complete my due bill from a rv i just bought. I received a call today to come pick up my rv and they could fix any of the items on the due bill after I was told they were approved to be fixed... I am very mad and don't know what I can do to get my due bill completed..does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A customer of mine told me he went to McMahons yesterday , April 14 th and there was a guard on the gate who told him that they were closed and had been taken over by Camping World , owned by Marcus Melonis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scheduled to do a walk thru and they called me and said camping world was buying them and i had to wait to do a walk thru.. OK that is fine however i have to take delivery as i am taking the rig on planned vacation.. Now i find out what really happen and i will not be able to get my trailer and they cashed my deposit weeks ago so now at this point i am stuck with them.. fight to get my deposit back or wait it out and see what happens and if i actually get my trailer.. Very sad

    ReplyDelete